[MacPerl] Release Of My MacD2H Script

I've finally created something I feel is worth releasing to the MacPerl
community. After working hard on it for several months, I considered
releasing it as shareware (thus any accidental, leftover shareware
references). But I decided that, after all, I got all of my tools and help
for free...I should also contribute what I have...Just don't take that as
an invitation to change one line and slap your name on it and call it all
your own work.  = )

My D2H script is a script that will take a directory full of files and
create an index in html format with color, graphics and formatting options.
It has been designed with the keeper of an on-line web-accessible file
archive in mind. Thus it allows for easy changes to the index when files
are added to the directory. There is an "update" mode for just
this...allowing the script to run and make changes only where something has
actually changed...not re-do the *entire* thing. There is also a
"recursive" mode so that you may drop the top-level directory on the script
and traverse all the readable, enclosed directories and index them as well.

Please take a look and send me any questions, suggestions or desired
additions. If you have something specific you'd like to see added, please
tell me...I'd like the opportunity to add it myself if I can: It gives me
something to do. = )

Again, this is FREEWARE. I've made it available at my web site at the
following addresses:

 Droplet
---------
http://alf8.speech.cs.cmu.edu/eravau/Perl/MacD2H.sit.bin

 Source
--------
http://alf8.speech.cs.cmu.edu/eravau/Perl/d2h.mpl.sit.bin

 Sample Output
http://alf8.speech.cs.cmu.edu/eravau/SRUs/index35.html

By the way, I released this first as a (UNIX) Perl script and it is
available at:
http://alf8.speech.cs.cmu.edu/eravau/Perl/d2h.tar.Z

Thanks in advance for your input.

        Anthony W. Colter   tcolter@iadfw.net