[MacPerl] cleaning up pod2html

When converting my own "pod" file to html with the perl script "pod2html"
it apeared that each reference within the same file to a <A NAME="tag"> was
created with an absolute mac-style path, like <A
HREF="MacintoshHD:path:file#MacintoshHD:path:file:tag">, which off course
doesn't work in standard browsers.

Now I made this very simple script to convert the resulting html files; the
original file is not overwritten but renamed to "file.html.OLD" (watch out
for 27+ chars filenames!).

I don't know how this script behaves with more complex pod files, which
reference other pod files. Also, the pod2html script creates two nested
links; I left that alone because my browser (NS 3.0) didn't complain...

Hereby I attach this little snippet for anybody who has encountered the
same problems.

Regards, Joe.

Attachment converted: PowerPudge:Mac_pod2html_cleanup.pl (TEXT/R*ch) (0003BEDB)
--
PGP: finger <jlpoutre@pop4.inter.nl.net>
Key fingerprint =  6A E3 C6 F4 AF 89 1F 52  36 40 33 9B E6 DB 89 90