Re: [MacPerl] MacPERL crashes - gone (for now;-)

Hi,

>MacPerl 5.1.0r2 crashes fairly reliably for me if I launch Navigator
3.0.1,
>then MacPerl, then try to run a script with Cmd-R. The error code is, as
>you say, 28. If I launch MacPerl first, then Navigator, everything's fine.
>I believe this is a known bug.

Unfortunately, I have to add that my crashing problem hasn't
gone away either. Still error 28, still happens occasionally.
I haven't been able to reproduce the conditions under which
the crash occurs, and I don't have the time right now to
start digging. I'm making do with MacPERL 4 for now.

ciao,
HSK

Cyberdog ---A Product of Apple Computer, Inc.