[MacPerl] help still wanted with sr.cgi

OK, MacPerlers.  I know there must be a webmaster out there who's
interested in helping me make this script Mac-compatible.  Surely
_someone_ is running perl5 CGIs on a Mac, and has a little free time to
install and test the script.

It's now up and running great on UnixWare, and, not to toot my own horn,
it's a fabulous tool for managing a website.  I've been going nuts with
it.  It's great to be able to search thousands of files for a particular
regex.  It's even more great to do a massive search-and-replace on five
regular expressions at the same time.  It's almost like having BBEdit's
nice search-and-replace features, except I'm doing it on a machine 2000
miles away, and I get to confirm (or not!) each change made before I
submit them.  Oh, and it keeps gzip'd backups of the files it changes for
easy undo'ing (though the undo code isn't written yet).

Did I mention it keeps checksums of file mod times and of replaced
strings, to be sure the search-and-replace is an atomic operation?  And
has numerous assertions which gently exit if any errors are detected?

Sound useful?  Want to help me make it Mac-friendly?

All I need is someone to install it on a Mac webserver and play with it,
and advise me of any stupid things I'm doing that make it Mac-unfriendly.
 I'm running MacPerl5 myself, but for technical reasons I can't hook it
up to my webserver.

Anyone?  :-)

--
 Jamie McCarthy          http://www.absence.prismatix.com/jamie/