[MacPerl] Well, I thought I knew what I was doing.... :-(

Well, I thought I remembered where I had put that
MacChat.pl file.  But obviously I do NOT know what I did
with it.  Unfortunately, after six hours of looking on the
net I can't find where I originally got the file from.
Matthias, can you e-mail me a copy of it so I can just pop
it into the MacPerl folder?  Thanks if you can find the
time to do this.  Or, if not, can you let me know where to
look on the net for it?  Thanks again!  :-)

Mark ( mark@cheers.jsc.nasa.gov or markem@flash.net )