Re: [MacPerl] Cross-platform Perl applications

Bob Wilkinson <bw@pindar.co.uk> writes:
[snip]

}
}      I do this all the time, though most of my scripts don't have GUI
}interfaces. Is Tk available for the Mac yet (I remember that it was being
}ported
}by someone at Sun?)?.

Yes, it's available, and actively developed.  The main Tcl/Tk site is now
<http://sunscript.sun.com/>, and you'll find both source and binaries for
the Mac there.

However, Perl/Tk isn't available to the best of my knowledge, since it's a
package that requires a compiler to install, as well as a complete
preinstall of Tk.

[snip]

}
}Bob
}
}________________________________________________________________
}          Bob Wilkinson, Perl Programmer, Pindar plc
}Tel: +44 (0)1904 613040    Email: B.Wilkinson@pindar.co.uk
}Fax: +44 (0)1904 613110    URL: http://www.connection.co.uk/bob
}  I don't speak for my employer - er, they made me say that..
}***** Want to unsubscribe from this list?

---
Paul J. Schinder
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center