Re: [MacPerl] Cross-platform Perl applications

At 4.27 97/5/30, Philippe de Rochambeau wrote:
>Has anyone ever tried creating an application in Perl that runs on several
>platforms (MacOS, Windows, Unix) simultaneously using, say, Tk, as a common
>interface? Are there any Windows Perl runtimes available that would run a
>MacPerl script? I would like to create a simple application that would let
>users consult a flat-file database.

Not entirely sure what you mean.  I have written scripts that have been
deployed on Macs and UNIX boxes and Windows NT machines.  For interface
I've used CGI (which, with HTML, is the best cross-platform GUI around :-).

--
Chris Nandor                 pudge@pobox.com                 http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'08 24 09 0B CE 73 CA 10  1F F7 7F 13 81 80 B6 B6'])