Re: [MacPerl] editor

At 13:00 -0700 on 970626, J. Linder wrote:
> I use BBEdit Lite...simpletext was a joke

For those using BBEdit Lite for HTML and MacPerl editing, I recommend you
check out the feature comparison at http://www.barebones.com/litevfull.html.

If you can afford the upgrade, BBEdit 4.0 ("full") has some excellent
features that make it far superior for both HTML and MacPerl coding over
Lite.

(As mentioned before, _full_ syntax recognition for MacPerl 5 will be in
the _next_ rev of BBEdit!),

Vicki

Vicki Brown, vlb@apple.com, http://www.mklinux.apple.com  - Apple Computer
Journeyman Sourcerer: Scripts & Philtres  -  Rhapsodist & MkLinux advocate
  ... Toolsmith, Firewarden, Utility Tech., Web Gardener, Stagehand, ...
        	  -->   UNIX is user-friendly.   <--
   (It just isn't promiscuous about which users it is friendly with.)