[MacPerl] nntp package

Hi,

	Has anybody used the LWP::Protocol::nntp module? It seems to be lacking in
documentation and I have no idea what to do with it. What I'm trying to do is
get it to yank news articles from groups. Unfortunately, I'm unfamiliar both
with package use and the nntp protocol itself. Any suggestions on its use would
be most appreciated!

-josh