Re: [MacPerl] Editor Questions (was: A perl by any other name)

The full version of BBEdit does multiple undo's.  Alpha probably does as
well, but since I don't use it, I don't know.  The other most excellent
tool for use in BBEdit is a (I'm using 4.0.3 right now, but 4.5 is out --
anybody have it and want to review the Perl syntax coloring?)

Another useful BBEdit tool with Perl (again, I think you need to full
version to use extensions) is Perl Filters (plus 5 other Extensions that
allow you to easily flip between BBEdit and Perl, and get your error log
from Perl to come back to BBEdit, etc), and it can be found at
http://members.aol.com/~BradH5/

childress@news-gazette.com
http://www.news-gazette.com/