Re: [MacPerl] Running large cgi scripts - advice needed

Hello,

>Is there a way of setting BBEdit as the default editor for macperl?
>
>I guess with the source and MPW, anything is possible:-). I
>have neither at the moment and I guess a number of others
>on this list are in the same boat.

MacPerl 5 uses InternetConfig to set the editor. No source hacking needed.
(of course I want a different editor for MacPerl versus everything else in
InternetConfig. Matthias, could there be an option to ignore IC editor
choice?)

Take a look in your MacPerl Folder for the InternetConfig Folder.

1. Launch InternetConfig.

2. Select Helpers.

3. Find editor. Change that setting to what ever editor you want to be the
default editor. This could be TexEdit+, Scriptable Text Editor, BBEdit,
Alpha, or even Word.

4. Save your settings.

5. Start MacPerl and enjoy your editor choice.

Enjoy,

takeshi yano
-----
>From the Wilkinson Public School Library