Re: [MacPerl] An Interesting Problem (cont) (fwd)

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:27:19 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>I'm also working on a
>MacPerl install program which I can run after I've
>unarchived the new version of MacPerl.

I have been thinking about writing something like this myself. However,
my reasons for doing this are slightly different.

In short: I have added files of my own to the Lib folder. And I don't
want to loose these when copying the new Perl over the old one!

As you probably know (or you *should* know, anyway), the Mac deletes an
entire folder before copying a folder with the same name to the old
location. What I want, is that new files are added to the old folder,
only replacing old files.

	Bart.