Re: [MacPerl] Embedded Control Chars (fwd)

At 3:33 PM -0500 10/17/97, Mark Manning/Muniz Eng. wrote:
>The real difference though is that MacPerl is an endeavor
>by one individual who has put in hundreds of hours of time
>to make this work for all of us...

I'd be very happy to donate some hours to get particular features working
(like source code EOLs issue).

I got a chance to meet only a handfull of MacPerl users at the Perl
conference... as I had other dealings to do that evening.  It was good to
see a dedicated group of Mac Perl users.

mark

PowerPerl(tm),  mailto:info@powerperl.com   http://www.powerperl.com
       A product of Tyrell Software Corp.   http://www.tyrell.com