Re: [MacPerl] Testing a form page..

At 0:16 AM 98.01.30, Amitava Basu wrote:
> I have also been trying to configure MacHTTP version 2.2.1 but
> everytime I run the server it comes back saying the TCP IP is not
> loaded.  I have done all that is possible switching the networking
> to Open Transport Networking.  After I reboot the computer
> and when I try to open the TCP/IP panel, a dialog appears saying
> Open Transport is not loaded!  When I try to open Appletalk
> the dialog appears saying AppleTalk inactive.  When I go back to
> the chooser to switch on Appltalk, it does not work.  Can you
> identify my problem.  Can you tell me what version of Open
> Transport you are using or if I need to upgrade my open transport.
>
> Thanks
> Amit

I'm running MacHTTP2.2.2 under System7.5.5 (Japanese) with
OpenTransport1.1.2. I haven't met any problem so far, but I'm thinking of
trying QuidProQuo because many people here in the ML seem recommending it.
I've found it at:
ftp://ftp.imag.fr/pub/multimedia/mac/QuidProQuo2.1.sea.bin

I don't know what's wrong with your system, Amitava, I'm a newbie too. I
think it's most likely that some (or all!) of your OpenTransport files are
missing. You can download OpenTransport installer from apple ftp sites, for
example:
http://swupdates.info.apple.com/

Good Luck,

Takashi Ikemi