[MacPerl] Editors

At 12:00 -0800 7/24/98, Robin McFarlane wrote:
>>I assume from this (you weren't specific) that Alpha allows Perl to write
>>its output back to an Alpha text editor window?
>
>Yes Alpha channels the output from MacPerl to a window in Alpha -
>
>It also offers a range of tools similar to Code Warriors IDE -auto indents,
>matches brackets, colorises comments, data, keywords to make them more
>obviously distinguishable, can save text files in Mac, DOS or Unix formats
>and much, much more....

Same for BBEdit.  The more I hear about Alpha, the less difference I can
see between Alpha and BBEdit (except, of course, the way the menus are laid
out and the rest of the UI in general).

It's nice to have choices. Pick one and enjoy it :-)

Vicki Brown, vlb@cfcl.com               |\      _,,,---,,_
Journeyman Sourceror             ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
Scripts & Philtres                    |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb             '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
P.O. Box 1269 San Bruno, CA  94066