Re: [MacPerl] cgi problem

I'm responding to my own posting here, since there were no further comments
on the problem in the last couple of days.

Has anyone running a WebStar server seen the problem I described below and
found a way to work around it? Better yet, has anyone found a way to fix
it? I don't remember it happening when I was running MacOS 7.6, but I'm
running 8.1 on my server now. I wonder if there's a relationship--perhaps
the "CGI Script" extension needs updating for OS 8.1? I'm grasping at
straws, because I can't use MacPerl/CGI scripts as production CGI's as long
as they keep getting themselves into this un-quittable mode.

Thanks for any help you can give.

--Steve