[MacPerl] libwww-perl-5.41 now available

In article <v04011715b2a4abe87273@[207.135.77.148]>, vlb@cfcl.com (Vicki
Brown) wrote:

>Possibly no one else will agree with me, but then, I'm not unused to that

I do agree. That's why my stuff is at CPAN (even if it really is not worth
the effort for that few things I wrote up to now). CPAN is not only easily
accessible from all around the world due to it's mirrors (and for people
around here in Germany, where sometimes the connectivity is far from
optimum, this really is important), but it is good indexed, also. I like
it to be able to use _one_ single search engine to find things connected
to that topic. Sure, altavista might find Pauls site, but it's always a
big hassle to work through the huge result sets from altavista. I prefer
the lean and mean CPAN machine.

Oh, and browsing CPAN is plain fun, I think :-)

bye, Georg

--
http://www.westfalen.de/hugo/