Re: [MacPerl] How To Book

parseHtml.pl essentially parses through HTML grabbing tags. Later chapters
of the book shows you how to access all the tags in HTML pages and grab the
name/value pairs. Trying the -w switch doesn't work too well. I agree it's
convoluted, but it is how the book teaches it. I have found that book to be
confusing at times and easy at other times. It a troubleshooter's dream.

alan :)