[MacPerl] paths

Hi All,

----------perl-------

I've parsed my html doc. (which a form resides in) with a couple of sub
routines, returned the form data back to the doc. between special tags.

I'm left with the doc. now in the cgi-bin not properly referencing it's
original graphics in javascript and html.

require "parsehtm.pl";
require "handler.pl";

$htmdir =
"/custs/home/a/abc1111/public_html/guaranty/pages/mtg_comparejs/images";
$output = &parseHtml("$htmdir/dirsub_p.htm");

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print "<BASE

#I can resolve the html with a print statement like this, but it looks
way wrong#
HREF=\"http://www.website.net/guaranty/pages/mtg_comparejs/images/\">";
print $output;

1;

----------javascript------------

isamap = new Object();
isamap[0] = "_df"

function isimgact(id, act)
{
 if(document.images) document.images[id].src = eval( "isimages." + id +
isamap[act] + ".src");
}

if (document.images) { // ensure browser can do JavaScript rollovers.
isimages = new Object();
isimages.gm19_df = new Image();

------AND THIS PATH KEEPS CAHNGING FROM------

isimages.gm19_df.src =
"http://www.website.net/guaranty/pages/mtg_comparejs/images/gmhome.jpg";

isimages.gm19_df = new Image();
isimages.gm19_df.src = "images/gmhome.jpg";

Has anybody got ideas on how I can do this correctly?