Re: [MacPerl] MPPE Mailing list

Richard writes:

> This is the only mailing list I've ever subscribed to
> that is so finely subdivided.

While I agree with that statement and the fundamental premise,
I don't really see a problem (maybe I'm missing something?).
It seems fairly simple to use the lists in a consolidated manner.
For incomming messages, just subscribe to all of the lists. For
outgoing posts, it doesn't take a lot of thought or effort to
choose the appropriate list to send to.

Personally, I'd be happy with just one list, but I don't
feel I have the right to deny others their right to choose.

jay