Re: [MacPerl] test cgi without connection

>Excuse my question but I begin with MacPerl. I try to find a method to test
>CGIs without connecting to the Internet.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, or to make an example of or belittle the
poster, but the proliferation of questions like these are a big part of why
many of us don't want CGI questions allowed in general Perl or MacPerl
forums.  This isn't a bad question in itself, but it has nothing directly
to do with Perl, or MacPerl, and when you allow CGI questions, you get
stuff like this all the time.  I think the separate macperl-webcgi group is
a very good place for a question like this (and I respectfully recommend to
the poster that he join said list, at http://www.macperl.org/, and repost
the question there).

I won't keep harping on it, I just wanted to further explain my position on
it for those who didn't understand.

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])