From: John W Baxter [mailto:jwblist@olympus.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 1999 8:17 PM
To: 'macperl@macperl.org'
Subject: RE: [MacPerl] MacPerl, AppleEvents and Timeouts

card/clos should be related to Frontier closing one of its pseudo-dialogs
(which are actually rather clever things, at one time called MacBird for no
reason I ever understood).

In Frontier 4.2.3, system.verbs.apps.card.close() is one thing which sends
the card/clos event.

   --John
--
John W. Baxter, Port Ludow, WA, USA   jwbaxter@olympus.net
I'm trying to think, but nothing happens.