Re: [MacPerl] new distributions

At 09:02 -0400 2/09/1999, Chris Nandor wrote:
>First, I have released two new binary builds, Storable 0.6@4...  I am
>hoping against hope that Storable might now magically work with CFM68K.
>...(please, Larry, save your work first :).

1..15
ok 1.. 15
# External_HD:Attachments:Storable-0.6@4-bin-1-Mac:t:tied.t syntax OK

dclone.t
1..6 then an Error of type 1

freeze.t
ok 1 2 and then an Error of type 1

ref: $root = thaw($f1);
     print "not " unless defined $root;
     print "ok 3\n";

retrieve.t
ok 1 2 and then an error of type 1

store.t
ok 1 2 and then an error of type 1

ref: $root = retrieve('t/store');
     print "not " unless defined $root;
     print "ok 3\n";

files t/store t/nstore were created .. I can send you copies if you'd like.

If I don't reset after each test, I get Error of type 10

Good news is that none of the tests froze nor blew up the system. Progress.

-
The world is one country and mankind, its citizens.

Larry Moore and Shirley Allan
Union Street West
Fergus ON Canada