Re: [MacPerl] GUSI and mime converting

> In fact, it's almost certainly the wrong thing to do.  perlfunc
> specifically warns against using defined() on aggregates -- i.e. entire
> hashes or arrays -- because the behavior is counter-intuitive and subject
> to change in a future version of perl.

Ouch!  That's what I get for posting so late at night!  The only saving
grace is that I did it right in the later example, namely be checking
$#ARGV (the number of arguments in @ARGV minus one ($ARGV[0] being the
first argument)).

basically this:

if ($#ARGV < 0)  # correct way to determine if @ARGV is unpopulated

But I see someone has spotted the actual problem with the code...

--B

# Fungal Parataxonomy                   Mycology Information (Mycoinfo)
# Webmaster, Staff Writer      **The World's First Mycology E-Journal**
# <mailto:webmaster@mycoinfo.com>            <http://www.mycoinfo.com/>
#
# First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you.
# Then you win.                                     --Mohandas Gandhi