Re: [MacPerl] Apple Events over TCP/IP

At Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:12:39 -0400, Chris Nandor wrote:
>So I got the beta universal interfaces for Mac OS 9 from that URL there,
>and looked at EPPC.h and PPCToolbox.h until my eyes bled, and I put
>together a working prototype.  We have AEs over TCP/IP under Mac OS 9!
>Woop!

Cool! We can script our Macs over the internet. Do you think it is possible
to port this functionality of Mac::Glue to other, e.g. unix perls? It would
be awesome to be able to script your Mac from a unix box. For that we need
to know the exact package format that travels to-and-from the AE sender &
receiver. I don't know if this information is freely available, yet.

Axel Roest