Re: [MacPerl] Potential MacPerl column?

At 7:42 AM -0600 2/19/00, Greenblatt & Seay wrote:
>Rather than creating another list I suggest these ideas be discussed on the
>little used "macperl-forum@macperl.org" list.

If it were just a matter of some of the ideas being non-MacPerl, this
would be a good choice.  I think, though, that there is a different
issue here.  None of the current lists is chartered to receive a
constant barrage of "Script Different" ideas and drafts, but a list
could help to create a group-based support structure for the column.

To keep things _somewhat_ general, I suggest that we create a new list:

   macperl-scribes@macperl.org

It would be open to anyone who is interested in the issues of writing
about MacPerl.  This would include articles (e.g., Script Different),
books, online docs, etc.  Drafts of proposed columns, critiques of
existing material, and wish lists would all be welcome.  Sound OK?
-r
--
Rich Morin:          rdm@cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841, http://www.ptf.com/~rdm
Prime Time Freeware: info@ptf.com, +1 408-433-9662, http://www.ptf.com