Re: [MacPerl] Basic Question

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:20:23 -0400, Chip G. wrote:

>One thing I didn't mention earlier is
>that when I used a hex viewer to view a PDB file I'd created, with an
>original from the script's author, I discovered some differences
>which could not be attributed to the input data.

Please state the nature of these differences.

(Er... I must have watched too many episodes of Star Trek Voyager... ;-)

And I agree with Ronald Kimball in his comment on this code: yikes.
Somebody obviously hasn't discovered pack() yet. Handcrafted big-endian
integers, padding strings to a fixed length by hand, printing one
character at a time... shudder.

But: let's focus on what doesn't work right, first.

--
	Bart.