Re: [MacPerl] Filemaker Pro DB

Forgive my ignorance, but hasn't anyone attempted to port DBI to the Mac?
Someone could then write a DBD for Filemaker...no?

I guess this would be the hardest to do, but the most familiar interface to
databases.   I just did a Windows Perl project that uses DBD/DBI between
Oracle and Access and it works like a charm!

Regards,

Rick Michaud