Re: [MacPerl] Usenet: comp.lang.perl.mac ... ?

Chris Nandor agreed that a comp.lang.perl,mac newsgroup was probably a Bad
Thing, but then added:
>But what about the idea of having a mailing-list<=>usenet gateway?

Yes, that's a good idea, if some patsy^H^H^H^H^H^H well-connected and
public-spirited site is prepared to run the gateway and put up with the
considerable amount of leisurely NNTP traffic that it would be likely to
generate.  Volunteers?  (Count me, my Mac and my modem out, BTW...)  As
Chris said,

--
Dominic Dunlop