Re: [MacPerl] We need more evangelism...

>The _implication_ is that Mac OS is either too weird, or that we're a cult
>operating system,

I HATE dealing with the cult arguement. Thanks to Guy Kawasaki, 'cult' now
has intonations of evil. If mac users were known more for getting things
done, rather than mail bombing detracting IT managers, the case would be
made easier.

Enjoyed the thread...

cheers,

david

David Turley
dturley@pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~dturley

"As I have always held it a crime to anticipate evils I will believe
it a good comfortable road until I am compelled to believe differently."

--Meriwether Lewis, upon viewing the Rocky Mountains for the first time,
May 26, 1805