Re: [MacPerl] Troubles using GD examples

Arved,
Thanks for the info.  I realize it's not finding the library.  The problem
is that GD.pm sits at the top most portion of the library folder.  Yet, the
"GD" module is being looked for underneath the "auto" folder.

The only file that is in my folder "which is being looked from the error
indications" is ...:lib:auto:GD:autosplit.ix

...:lib:auto:GD:GD.pm does not exist there.

Instead, it exists at ....:lib:GD.pm

In general, I don't see what the auto folder is being used for and what
role the Dynaloader is playing.  And why the auto folder is being
referenced in an error message when I don't even reference it in my @INC
path.

Do I have to do something special to the auto:GD folder to make this work?

Thanks for trying out the GD examples.  Wish I could see them.

Does it matter that I have a Quadra 630 (a 68040 based Mac)?

Thanks,
John