Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl installation, folders

At 23.07 +0200 1999.10.26, Matthias Neeracher wrote:
>As you might know, I use Installer VISE as the installer for
>MacPerl. Mindvision generously made Installer VISE lite free to use for
>Shareware authors, but they also have an extremely sophisticated high end
>product which can do QuickTime 4-like internet installs (You download a small
>installer, specify what you want, and the installer gets the pieces).
>
>When I last checked about 2 years ago, their high end product was not
>free, but
>from their web site, it looks as if this may have changed. IT wouldn't hurt me
>to ask, in any case.

Sure, that would be great.  Two installers, one for Internet installs, one
with everything in it already (PPC, 68K, CFM68K, tool).

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])