Re: [MacPerl] We're all Macperlers on this bus...

So, just a question then:

Where is the *RIGHT* place to ask Perl specific questions that might have
nothing to do with MacPerl?  Right now, if I post something like:
"I've done all my homework and read all the FAQ's, but I don't seem to
understand how to use X.  I'm running under MacPerl" to c.l.p.misc, the
a REAL system, i.e. Unix".  And that from Tom Christiansen.  And, if I
understand the ground rules of this list (and this whole thread is OT, by
the way), I would get "That's not a MacPerl specific question" - probably
from Chris Nandor (although he would use MUCH nicer words than TomC).

-Jeff Lowrey
Mac guru, perl newbie